Saturday 3 September 2016

Back to School

It's September and many of you will be thinking about the new academic year in one way or another.

For me it's time to put my study head back on.

I started studying my undergrad a few years ago at the grand old age of 32 but first pregnancy then a non-sleeping baby resulted in me first delaying then stopping my course.

Now life is a touch more predictable and I've settled into being a Stay at Home Mum I have decided to venture back into the world of academia.

Unlike last time though I am taking a slower route. I've opted for the Open University where I will be studying on a 50% workload rather than the intense 75% I was doing. This essentially means I will take 6 years to complete the degree.

Being a SAHM for many seems like the end of their personal ambitions. For me it's the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment