Tuesday 30 August 2016

Living with a Picky Eater

It's a phase most children go through and, with tastebuds changing daily, it's often their refusal to eat previously enjoyed foods that drives parents insane the most.

I have no advice, I'm still working my way through this phase with a toddler that only reliably only eats PN&J on 50/50 bread, sausages, chicken goujons or fish fingers (but only batter).

Instead I'm going to mourn the lost art of the packed lunch.

Before having A I'd been eagerly looking forward to the chance to make his lunches, envisoning lovely picnics with pinterest worth meals.

Instead I got this:




Beige.

There's no other way to phrase it really.

In comparison this is mine








Honestly, which would you rather eat?

I really can't wait until this phase ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment